ExaGrid with data deduplication works with all industry-leading backup applications.
ExaGrid's hyper-converged secondary storage with data deduplication works with all industry-leading backup applications.
ExaGrid can take backups of:
● traditional backup applications
● specialized security programs
● virtualized backup applications
● SQL and Oracle RMAN dumps
● UNIX tar files
With ExaGrid, IT departments can use any combination of industry-leading backup applications, utilities, and database dumps on a single ExaGrid system.
ExaGrid has many deep integrations with backup applications, such as:
● OST for Backup Exec for faster performance and unbalanced retention
● OST for NetBackup for faster performance and unbalanced storage
● OST, AIR and Media Server certification for NetBackup
● Veeam Accelerated Data Mover for fast backups and synthetic data
● Veeam SOBR for automated order management and scalability
● Support for Oracle RMAN channels
... and many others
ExaGrid grows with your data. ExaGrid has different device models. Up to 32 devices can be combined and adjusted in a single scale-out system. In this way, IT departments can buy what they need as needed, protecting their original decision and investment.
ExaGrid's full appliances offer full server resources (processor, memory and bandwidth) with all the capacity in a single scale-out system. This approach ensures a tight backup window as the data grows and eliminates expensive forklift upgrades and product obsolescence in the future.
An ExaGrid system can be scaled to 2 PB in a single system. All on-site and off-site appliances are managed under a single user interface.
ExaGrid can protect up to 16 data centers in a hub-and-spoke topology with cross-site replication.
The flexible scalability in connection with appliance models of different sizes enables small and large IT organizations to buy what they need. This enables customers to buy as they grow.