Dear Customers and Partners,
Along with the winter holidays comes the joy of giving, so we’ve
prepared a present for our clients: a brand new, updated version of our Data
Loss Prevention solution. Endpoint Protector 22.214.171.124 includes new features and
improvements intended to make your experience better.
We’ve rolled out these changes not only to make our solution easier and more enjoyable, but also to increase the security of your data. Here are the main highlights of Endpoint Protector 126.96.36.199:
Outside Hours and Outside Network Policies
are now available for the Content Aware Protection module.
Effective Rights improvements
have better visibility and more granularity as well as a complete change of both PDF and XLS layout, etc.
Contextual Detection has been extended
and rules can now be created starting with Dictionaries.
Other important upgrades in Endpoint Protector 188.8.131.52:
• The Stop at Threat threshold functionality has been added, reducing redundant content inspection scans and unneeded logs.
• The Deep Packet Inspection feature for Macs has been extended and improved.
• The Linux Client can be installed also using a repository.
• The Mobile Device Management module has been refreshed and some sections have been redesigned.
Find out more about how you can use the new features of Endpoint Protector 184.108.40.206 to improve the protection of your data and simplify your work by:
• Checking out the release notes
• Reading our blog post
• Requesting a demo